New Homes - New homes for sale around Beaconsfield
Over the last decade the high demand and competition for new homes for sale around Beaconsfield has resulted in greater choice and an ever increasing quality of new builds available. Ashington Page represents some of the leading new home developers in Buckinghamshire, and our current selection is available to view through the search facility below.
There are many benefits to buying new homes, here are just a few for you to consider:
1. Homes built for today’s lifestyle : Modern homes are designed with contemporary living in mind – larger kitchens, deluxe bathrooms and en suites and an open plan approach create a space you’ll delight to live in.
2. Minimum stress : There is not the same reliance on surveys, as soon as your new home is completed you can move straight in. Once you are in there won’t be any decorating or repairs required. Some developers offer you the opportunity to design your new home so it is decorated precisely as you’d want.
3. Peace of mind : New build house developers who are registered with the National House Building Council provide a 10 year warranty, and an insurance policy called ‘Buildmark’ to provide invaluable protection for new home owners.
4. Good for the environment, even better for your wallet : New homes are up to four times more energy efficient than older properties. The latest energy saving devices and insulation means much lower running costs, and by their very nature the maintenance required is minimal.
5. Safe, secure and future-proof : Advanced security features, secure double glazing, fire and smoke alarms, circuit breakers and fire-resistant materials make new homes safer and cut down on insurance premiums. State of the art kitchens and bathrooms plus cutting edge facilities for home entertainment are usually featured too.